Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice vacancy 2023 :- The Naval Dockyard in Mumbai, India offers an Apprentice vacancy called Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice. It gives young people the chance to learn and develop their talents in a variety of trades relevant to the Indian Navy. The apprenticeship program seeks to improve participants’ technical skills and create a trained workforce for the naval sector.
The Application form is invited for both male and female, The candidate who are eligible they can apply application form. There are 20 different types of post are available like, mechanical, electronics, shipwright, plumber, welder, and computer operator etc.
Before Applying for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice vacancy 2023, need to meet certain educational qualifications, age limits, and medical standards as specified by the Indian Navy. The selection process usually involves a written examination, followed by a personal interview and a medical examination.
You will get salary at the time of training period for fresher as well as ITI candidate. They also receive other benefits such as free accommodation, medical facilities, and insurance coverage.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice vacancy 2023
|338||Apprentice vacancy||⇒Class 10th Matric Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with ITI.|
Category And Eligible Wise vacancy Details
Important dates to apply application form
|Application form start from||04/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25/07/2023|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||25/07/2023|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Application Fee
|General / OBC / EWS||0/-|
|SC / ST||0/-|
- Candidates Should Be Completed Their 10th with 50% and ITI with 65% aggregation marks.
|Minimum Age||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age||25 Years.|
Age Relaxation is
|SC/ ST||32 Years|
|General PWD Candidates||35 Years|
|OBC PWD Candidates||38 years|
|SC/ ST PWD Candidates||40 years|
- Also Apply for :- JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2023
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Selection process 2023
- Written examination
- Merit list/skill test
- Medical Examination
- The question paper will be asked in bilingual (English & Hindi) Language.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Duration of Time And Place|
|100||2 hours And Exam Will held on Mumbai|
Naval dockyard mumbai apprentice syllabus
The Syllabus of Naval dockyard mumbai apprentice is from General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics question up to 10th grade.
Minimum Physical Standards
|Eye sight||6/6 to 6/9.|
|Chest||Expansion not less than 5cm.|
|1.||During the first year of training||Rs 7000/- Per month for ITI passed.|
Rs 6000/- for Fresher.
|2.||During the second year of training||With 10% increase.|
Check out Important points before applying application form
- Passport size photo of candidate in light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG/.JPG format.
- SSCIMatriculation (Std 10) marksheet and proof of Date of Birth (Birth Cetificate or Aadhaar Card).
- Std 8 marksheet (where applicable).
- ITI marksheet.
- Community Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only] to be
- submitted as per extant policies/ regulations in vogue.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
- Certificate of son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel/ ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
- Aadhaar PAN card Passport of candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by
- Government from time to time (file size upto 200 Kb) in JPEG/.JPG format
- Certificate of son / daughter of Defence Civilian/ Defence Employees, if applicable
- Aadhaar Card of candidate (Compulsory) (file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG/JPG format
How to Apply Online Application From
- They log in from this link, https://dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in
- Click on new if your new candidate.
- Fill out complete application form.
Naval dockyard mumbai apprentice 2022 salary
Rs 7000/- for ITI And Rs 6000/- for Fresher.