EMRS Lab Attendant Question Paper PDF 2023 :- The Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) invited recruitments for 5 different posts i.e., principal, PGT, accountant, JSA and Lab attendant. There are a total 4062 vacancies in teaching and non teaching. The candidates who are eligible for these posts then can apply through online mode with basic documents requirements and qualifications. In this blog I will provide complete information regarding lab attendance posts with their qualification, age limit, application fee, syllabus and EMRS lab attendant question paper PDF.
Overview of EMRS Lab Attendant Recruitments
|Department||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Name of Exam||EMRS Staff Selection Exam (ESSE)|
|Name of Posts||Principal, PGT, Accountant, JSA And Lab Attendant|
|Application Start date||28 June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||18 August 2023|
|Total No. Posts||4062|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Types of Posts||Teaching And Non Teaching|
MRS Lab Attendant Vacancy 2023
There are total 4062 vacancies are released for teaching and non teaching posts. While we will see detailed vacancies of EMRS lab attendant vacancy with category wise.
|EMRS Lab Attendant Vacancy|
EMRS lab attendant qualification
- Must have 12th class with a science stream from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates must have a 10th Class Pass with a certificate/diploma in Laboratory technique from a recognized board/Institute.
EMRS Lab Attendant Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
EMRS Lab Attendant Application Fee
Total application fee for OBC/General = Rs1000/-.
EMRS School Lab Attendant Salary
Salary Range: Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900
How To Apply Online For EMRS Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2023
- First visit the official website of NTA emrs.tribal.gov.in/.
- Click on “New Registration” then there will be open new page.
- Now fill the application form with “Personal Details”, “Permanent Address” And “Choose Password”.
- After filling application form, you will get notification of registration number of EMRS Lab Attendant vacancy.
- Now you have to upload your photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) and signature (4kb – 30kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- After that, you have to upload documents like Educational Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate between 50kb to 300kb.
- lastly, you have to application fee charge of EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee through online mode woth SBI/ Canara Bank/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI Bank/ Paytm Payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
- Finally, submit it and take out print of application.
EMRS Lab Attendant Exam Pattern 2023
The exam will conduct in one day through online mode or offline mode in which there will be four sections i.e, reasoning, General Awareness, Hindi+ English And Science. The total number of question will be 120 With 120 Marks And the duration of time will be 150 minutes.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Language Competency Test (General English and General Hindi, 15 marks each subject)||30||30||150 min|
|Subject specific knowledge||60||60|
EMRS Lab Attendant Syllabus
|Reasoning||Puzzles & Seating arrangement|
Statement based questions (Verbal Reasoning).
Sequences and Series
Assertion and Reason
|General Awareness||General knowledge and Current affairs with special emphasis in the field of education. |
Fill in the Blanks.
Idioms & Phrases.
िाकर्ांशों केधलए एक शब्द
अपधित गद्ांश पर
|Subject specific knowledge :-||Knowledge of lab work and lab equipment|
Knowledge of experiments of chemicals
Safety protocols of lab
scientific name of chemicals and equipment
knowledge of different methods commonly used in labs
Techniques and Physics
Life Sciences (Biology) etc.
EMRS Lab Attendant Question Paper PDF 2023
This question pattern is specially designed for the EMRS Lab Attendant candidates. Our aim is to provide a complete PDF with all important subjects notes and full length question paper based on EMRS Lab attendant And Also EMRS Lab Attendant Question Paper.
In PDF, you will get
- Introduction of EMRS lab Attendant Exam.
- Exam Pattern, Syllabus and FAQ.
- MCQ Questions from “Scientific name of chemicals and equipment”.
- MCQ Question from “Knowledge of experiments of chemicals”.
- MCQ Question from “Safety protocols of lab” Topics.
- 200+ MCQ questions based on Lab manual from class 9 and 10.
- 300+ MCQ Question from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- 300+ MCQ Question From General Awareness.
- 250+ MCQ Question From English Grammar.
- 100+ MCQ Question From Hindi.
- 700+ MCQ Question From Science Section.
Contact Me on WhatsApp :- 7903949440