BBYCT 131 solved assignment 2023 :- The course name of BBYCT 131 is Biodiversity (Microbes, Algae, Fungi and Archegoniates) which is a part of botany group under Bachelor’s Degree Programme (BSCG). We are here to provide complete PDF of your BBYCT 131 assignment. The last date to summit the ignou solved assignment is 30 September 2023.
Download the PDF File of BBYCT 131 solved Assignments 2023The Price of PDF is RS 30/-
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
- a) Describe the structure of tobacco mosaic virus with the help of a well labelled diagram.
b) Write a brief note on the mechanism of conjugation in bacteria.
- Give an exhaustive overview of the economic importance of bacteria.
- Describe the morphology and mode of reproduction of Polysiphonia with labelled diagrams.
- a) Write a note on blue-green algae as a major source of biofertilizer.
b) Describe the structure of basidiocarp of Agaricus with the help of a well labelled diagram.
- a) How do the bryophytes serve as indicators of pH and pollution?
b) How pteridophytes are different from bryophytes? Discuss.
- a) Explain the mode of reproduction in Equisetum with special reference to sporangiophore structure.
b) Write a note on glossopodium.
- Describe the structure of root and stem of Pinus. Discuss the importance of Pinus as a major source of timber.
- a) Discuss the mechanism of Crozier and clamp connection in Ascomycota and Basidiomycota.
b) What are the symptoms and control measures of early blight of potato?
- a) Describe the different forms of lichen?
b) Give an elaborate account about the significance of lichens.
- Write notes on the following:
i) Algal blooms
iv) Gemma cups
Also Check :- BBYCT 131 Solved Assignment
Last Date to submit ignou assignment.
30 September 2023.
What is the price of BBYCT 131 solved assignment.